Captain Spaulding by Sara Bowersock Modern Cross Stitch Art Kit
Captain Spaulding is a licensed counted cross stitch kit, featuring the awesome artwork of Sara Bowersock. This beauty has been carefully crafted by our talented team, straight from the heart of Gecko HQ nestled in the leafy nooks of Surrey, England.
What's in this cross stitch kit?
- A vibrant, full colour cover to guide you
- An easy-to-follow black and white pattern, complete with crystal clear symbols
- Pre-sorted, genuine DMC 6 stranded cotton coloured threads
- Plenty of fabric, including at least 5 inches extra for the border and easy framing
- A sturdy John James individually wrapped tapestry needle
- Instructions with easy-to-understand diagrams
- Carefully packed in a stylish gift box or a cellophane bag if you prefer. Please select preference by using the dropdown provided.
We offer different fabric choices for this kit:
- 14 Count & 18 Count: 2 over 1 kits that come with plain Zweigart Aida fabric.
- 25 Count: 2 over 1 kit that comes with Zweigart 'Easy Count' gridded even-weave fabric.
- 28 Count: 1 over 1 kit that comes with Zweigart 'Easy-Count' gridded even-weave fabric.
Here is a link to our instructions which has some useful information that can help with choosing your kit and fabric choice.
Shipping & Delivery Info:
Each of our kits is made by hand and to order, so give us a little time to work our magic. Keep an eye on your account for status updates on our progress. Once your kit is packed and ready for its journey, we'll send an email your way with a tracking number so you can eagerly anticipate its arrival!
We use either FedEx or Royal Mail, so delivery times will vary depending on where in the world you are. Though most packages arrive swiftly, please allow up to 30 days.
If you're based outside the UK, please note that our products do not charge tax at point of sale. However, you might need to cover your country's customs and import charges, if applicable.
If you don't need a printed pattern, just select the option from the drop-down menu. The PDF download link will be included in your order confirmation email.
Thank you and happy stitching!
If you need assistance or have any questions about our cross stitch kits, then please do message us using the chat box below, or you can email us directly using the 'Contact Us' link, and we will respond as soon as we can :)
For more about Sara Bowersock visit:
Copyright GeckoRouge & Sara Bowersock