At GeckoRouge Modern Cross Stitch, we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Rest assured that any information you provide will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may update this policy from time to time, so we encourage you to check back periodically to ensure that you are happy with any changes we have made.
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information:
- Your name and payment details
- Contact information, including your email address
- Demographic information, such as your postcode, preferences, and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and offers
By consenting to this privacy notice, you are giving us permission to process your personal data for the specific purposes we have identified.
Your consent is important to us, and we will always clearly explain why we are asking for personal data and how we intend to use it.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, simply reach out to us via email using the Contact Us link or send us a letter to GeckoRouge Ltd, Highway Farm, Unit 16a, Horsley Road, Cobham, Surrey, KT11 3JZ, United Kingdom.
How do we use the information we gather?
We collect information to better understand your needs and provide you with excellent service. Specifically, we use your information for the following purposes:
- Processing your order and ensuring secure payment
- Maintaining internal records for administrative purposes
- Improving our products and services to meet your needs
- Periodically sending you promotional emails about new products, special offers, or other information that we think may interest you, using the email address you have provided
- Conducting market research by contacting you via email, phone, fax, or mail
- Customizing our website to align with your interests and preferences
Your security is our priority. We understand the importance of keeping your information secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Cookies and how we use them
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used for statistical analysis purposes. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website to better suit your needs. Please note that the information collected is used for statistical analysis purposes only and is removed from our system once analyzed.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by monitoring which pages you find useful and which you do not. They do not give us access to your computer or any information about you, except for the data you choose to share with us.
You have the option to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please be aware that this may prevent you from fully experiencing all the features of our website.
Links to other websites
Occasionally, our website may include links to other websites of interest. However, once you leave our site, please note that we have no control over the privacy practices or the security of any information you provide while visiting those sites. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide there. Always exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Data aggregation, analytics, and profile creation
We may analyze your browsing behavior to better understand your preferences and behaviors. This analysis allows us to create profiles that help us serve you with relevant advertising on our websites and those of third parties.
Take control of your personal information
We believe in putting you in control of your personal information. Here's what you can do:
- When filling in a form on our website, keep an eye out for the option to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes but have changed your mind, feel free to write to us or send us an email, and we will respect your updated preferences.
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties without your permission or unless required by law. However, if you want to receive promotional information about third parties, please let us know.
You have the right to request details of the personal information we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information we have on file for you, please contact us in writing.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please reach out to us as soon as possible via email or letter, and we will promptly correct any inaccuracies.